(editar com o módulo Customer Reassurance)
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Dimensions: 12,6 x 1,1 x 2 (cm)
Capacity: 1200 mAh
Voltage: 7.4 V
The main advantage of LiPo batteries is, without a doubt, the capacity / size ratio. They are very small and maintain a very high current efficiency, which allows you to choose the right battery for virtually all AEG replicas. They have no memory effect. They can be loaded very frequently, without prior discharge. Frequent charging is beneficial for this type of battery.
Remember that the LiPo package must not be discharged below 3V per cell and not recharged above 4.2V per cell. Another advantage of LiPo batteries is the low percentage of self-discharge. Unused packaging loses about 3-5% of energy per month. Take care of your battery, as during very long storage, it can discharge below the minimum value (3V per cell) and irreversible chemical reactions that can cause deterioration of battery properties, including permanent damage, in extreme cases - ignition. An unused LiPo battery should be stored at approximately 70% of charge, on average.
With proper operation, the life of LiPo batteries is, on average, 500 to 700 cycles. An important aspect is the temperature at which LiPo batteries can operate. Unlike other batteries, LiPo cells work well at low temperatures. Instead, they must be charged at room temperature. To maintain the good condition of LiPo batteries, they must be balanced during charging using a service connector, which has most LiPo packages (a good LiPo charger has a built-in balancer).
During charging LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Use ONLY a charger approved for lithium batteries.
* Charging each time using the balancer is advisable. It is preferable to use it at least every 5 cycles of loading.
* DO NOT leave battery without supervision when it is charging.
* DO NOT use broken cells.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it can cause battery damage.
* If some anomalies are spotted, you must stop charging immediately.
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
During usage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* DO NOT exceed maximum discharge power. For example battery with a 2100 mAh capacity and 15C ratio means that the maximum discharge power can take the value 15x2100 mAh = 31500 mAh = 31,5A.
* DO NOT discharge cells below 3 volts per cell. Under 3 volts chemical reactions start that ruin the cells capability to store a future charge.
* To avoid an excessive cells discharging is advisable to use LiPo alarm. When dangerous limit voltage level per cell will be reached LiPo alarm gives sound.
During storage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Store them partially charged.
* Avoid leaving discharged battery. It can cause battery damage.
* Optimal temperature during storage is 12 Celsius degrees.
* Disconnect battery after each usage.
NOTICE! Batteries are covered only by starting warranty.